Thank you to Rachel for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award! Make sure to see the great things she does at http://rachelvankoughnet.com/. Please also check out the 15 other bloggers I am nominating for the award!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Post the award icon on your blog;
- Thank the person who nominated you;
- List 7 facts about yourself;
- Nominate 15 other Very Inspiring Blogs;
- Post these rules.
7 Facts About Me
- Favourite book: Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson–it’s a dark, funny, and pretty moving account of a teenage girl’s life after a traumatic summer experience.
- Favourite movie: Amelie–French film about a quiet young woman who decides to help others and eventually has to learn to help herself!
- Favourite singer: electropop Canadian artist Lights.
- I was baptized Catholic and consider myself a non-denominational Christian now.
- I donate blood and you should too!
- In two months time, I’ll be finished my degree in Sociology with a minor in Professional Writing(!).
- I’ve travelled to 11 countries so far.
My Nominations–Check them out!
- Exercise Creativity
- Guitar Girl Adventures
- Abroad Guide
- One Expensive Piece of Paper
- Life in Vic
- The Professional Introvert
- INFJ Ramblings
- Intelligent Introvert
- Writing Stories Rocks
- Small European Country
- Creating Your Life Journey
- Balancing the Darkness
- Wise Introvert
- Brave Introvert
Thanks for reading my blog!