In the middle of a pretty non-introvert-friendly week, I got an award nomination from Elizabeth Aden at Aquaberry Bliss!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank whoever nominated you. Thank you Elizabeth!!
- Nominate deserving bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Inform them of their nomination
- Answer questions posted by the presenter
- Ask your nominees questions
- Display the award on your blog
My questions for them:
1. What are the best things about the area you live in?
2. How do you de-stress?
3. Which TV character (past or present) are you most like?
4. What motivates you to keep your blog going?
My answers to Elizabeth’s questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I know a lot of awesome introverts and also know that I’ve benefited from learning how others view and manage introversion. So this seemed like a positive way to contribute!
2. Where’s the first place you’d go if you could fly?
Japan is somewhere I’ve been wanting to go lately. The food! The culture! Would be lovely.
3. If you had to change the name of your blog, what would it be?
Funnily enough, I was kind of thinking about this just a day before I got this award nomination. I just set up an instagram account and decided I should include my name in my URL. So at first I thought “gintrovert” since my name is Gina. Then I realized that that could be misunderstood as “introvert who really likes gin,” which is not true for me, in any case! So I settled on “ginatrovert,” but I still think gintrovert has a ring to it. If I had to rename my blog, it might be to one of those two.
4. What fruit best describes you?
Tomato, because no one really gets who I am. Ooh, deep.
Thanks for reading! New proper blog post coming tomorrow!